For those of you in the Indiana, I trust you are getting outside today to enjoy the sunshine and natures vitamin D. I, for one, am heading out for a run as soon as I send this note along to all of you.
As you know, a couple weeks ago I announced that registration for the Winter 2017 round of Bridging the Wellness Gap is open until January 31st. I would LOVE to have you join us! Yet, based on some of your feedback, I’m learning that the tuition is an obstacle – be it the initial tuition of $349 or an inability to pay it all up front.
Trust me, I understand. From it’s inception, I wanted BTWG to be a “No Excuses” program, and a big part of that was to eliminate excuses people often have for transforming their lives. With that, I never wanted the tuition to prevent someone from joining the program.
So, here’s what I decided to do AND I hope this removes any financial obstacles that have prevented you from pulling the trigger and joining us.
- I lowered the tuition for EVERYONE who pays in full to $249, rather than $349! That price stands until registration closes on January 31st. AND, you save $50 by paying in full rather than installments
- If you prefer to make payments, the tuition is $299, however it will be divided into two installments. 1/2 is due the day you join, the other 1/2 is due six weeks from the day you join.
Sound good? Ready to jump in the deep end and join us? If so…
Not entirely sure what BTWG is or want to learn more about the program? Feel free to hit me up with questions and check out the website: www.bridgingthewellnessgap.com
Happy New Year!
To kick off 2017 in the best way I can think of, I am excited to announce that I just opened the doors for you to join us for the Winter 2017 class of Bridging the Wellness Gap (BTWG)!!
I first shared this news yesterday with my Subscribers and now I’m passing it along to the rest of the world. It’s really exciting to see that people are already signing up in the first 24 hours of the announcement. Little gets me more fired up than people who know what they want, toss their fears, inhibitions and excuses aside and jump into the deep end of the pool. Thus, I’m rewarding those who pulled the trigger already AND I’m rewarding the next 10 people who sign up. It’s easy, just don’t over think it and jump. Do it now and save $100 on your tuition!
For those who may not know, BTWG is my twelve-week wholistic wellness program that I created in 2004. It has since evolved into a comprehensive and effective program for transforming your health, fitness, and well-being. What makes the program so special is its unique approach which includes training for your body, mind, AND spirit. This is boot-camp for your life and it can touch you on all levels, not just the physical.
BTWG Goes Virtual!!
For the first time ever, BTWG is a 100% online platform. This means you can participate in BTWG regardless of geographic location or time zone. As long as you have access to the internet, you can join us!
Karie not only transformed her outer appearances, she transformed her inner world as well. “BTWG changed my life. It not only gave me life skills and tools that I had been missing all these years, but it allowed me to holistically transform from the inside out. I feel like a new person with a new lease on life!”
In BTWG you will get twelve weeks of workouts that include strength & conditioning, cardio training, yoga, and meditation. It also includes nutritional guidance, group support, and support from me, and opportunities to meet up with other BTWG “Recruits” in your area!
For those who are familiar with the program or who have participated in the past, here are a few new additions that may inspire you to join us for the upcoming class:
- Updated training manual
- Updated workouts
- Virtual group meetings, so you can join us from anywhere!
- Meetings will be recorded so you can view them later if you cannot attend the live session
Should you have additional questions, just let me know! You can email me at email@example.com or contact me at 317-775-9211.
Or, if you are ready to pull the trigger and join, just click here!
Prepare yourself for the transformative journey of a lifetime. BTWG returns in February 2017 and, trust me, it will be better than ever.
New for 2017:
- 100% web-based program. Now, you can participate in BTWG regardless of geographic location. If you have access to the internet, you can participate in BTWG!
- New twelve week format! With the revamped BTWG program, your commitment to the program is still twelve weeks, with a new twist. The first eight weeks involve weekly group meetings where the final four weeks do not involve group meetings and offer a little less support. This gives you a chance to work the program somewhat “solo”, yet still supported before finishing the twelve weeks
- Updated training programs. In the twelve years since it’s inception, BTWG has continued to grow, evolve and become ever more beneficial. The training programs for 2017 reflect the next stage in evolution.
Are you ready to begin your BTWG journey and finally embrace a quality life of heath, fitness and well-being? Then click the button and let’s do this!